AWPListItem Help

Oct 31, 2010 at 9:36 AM

Hi I was trying to use the AWPListItem webpart on my sharepoint site but it doesn't seem to display anything. I am unsure how to structure the QueryStrings and think this may be the cause. I just get the message No item to display and its doesn't seem to matter what I change I cannot get any of my list items to show up. The AWPListRepeater was working okay. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Coordinator
Nov 1, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Can you share some mire information?like settings, some screenshots, etc?

Sent from my iPhone

On 31/10/2010, at 01:36, "MikeMac82" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi I was trying to use the AWPListItem webpart on my sharepoint site but it doesn't seem to display anything. I am unsure how to structure the QueryStrings and think this may be the cause. I just get the message No item to display and its doesn't seem to matter what I change I cannot get any of my list items to show up. The AWPListRepeater was working okay. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharepointrepeater@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharepointrepeater@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Nov 2, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Take in count that the You have to specify the Querystring parameter that works as ID (that internaly, refers to the listitem's id, which is guid), and you have to write it in both the webpart configuration and the querystring (its build with c#, so, case matters)

beside, check if you are using the same list ;)

check that and let me know

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:09 AM

Thanks for your help, would you be able to provide me an example of what to put in the "QueryString Item" text box.

Is it supposed to be something like ?UniqueID=21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D or am I getting it completely wrong.

Also do I need to fill out the "Enable Conditional Show" section? If I do could you also provide an example of how to fill that section out.

Thanks

Michael.

Coordinator
Nov 3, 2010 at 5:11 PM

The QueryString Item textbox is the place in where you specify the querystring id that you are expecting to be your ID (in this case, "UniqueID").

And the "Enable conditional show" help you to hide the webpart if a given querystring parameter is present in the querystring

JL

Nov 4, 2010 at 3:53 AM

Thanks for your help JL.

Sent: Thursday, 4 November 2010 3:11 AM
To: Michael McAlister
Subject: Re: AWPListItem Help [sharepointrepeater:232936]

The QueryString Item textbox is the place in where you specify the querystring id that you are expecting to be your ID (in this case, "UniqueID").

And the "Enable conditional show" help you to hide the webpart if a given querystring parameter is present in the querystring

JL

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (sharepointrepeater@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email sharepointrepeater@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.